One Medical Passport
What is One Medical Passport?One Medical Passport is a secure, web-based software application, specifically designed to gather pre-surgical information and make your experience as seamless as possible. This patient-friendly Passport solution allows patients to securely create and submit their own medical histories online. Our surgical team can then easily review the information prior to the scheduled surgery day, and address any issues that may be identified. It also helps to reduce paperwork the day of surgery.
What are the Benefits?
- Eliminate the inconvenience and time of having to receive a 20-30 minute pre-surgical call during the day.
- Complete the pre-op process at a time and place of your choosing; often from the privacy and comfort of your own home where you have access to all medications, and the added resource of a spouse or family member to provide additional medical information.
- Create your own personal health record that is accessible and printable from any computer, which is very helpful in emergency situations.
Utilizing One Medical PassportWe recommend that you enter your medical history as soon as your surgery has been scheduled. Once entered, our surgical team will be able to access your information and have the ability to organize and document your complete medical history to prepare for your surgery.
Be sure to have the following information ready before starting your Medical Passport.
- Your health insurance information.
- Names and phone numbers of your physicians
- List of all medications including their dosage and frequency
- List of all surgical procedures and their approximate dates
Once redirected to the Passport website, follow three simple steps.
- Complete the registration and medical history screens
- Click “Finish” to submit your Passport to medical facility