About Our Dialysis Program
The Dialysis Program at Ocean Medical Center is committed to maintaining the highest quality of life possible for people with kidney disease whether being treated in the hospital, outpatient setting, or even at home. Our skilled and caring dialysis specialists understand how much time regular treatments take and work to make the hours patients spend on our units as comfortable and efficient as possible.
- Easy parking right in front of entrance
- Soothing healing environment designed around the patient
- Comprehensive patient education
- Advanced water treatment
- Expert nursing care provided by MAGNET award winning nurses
- Nephrology specialist on staff at Ocean Medical Center
- A portable daily home hemodialysis system
- Convenient hours
Recently, Ocean invested in the Transonic testing system to regularly screen the vascular access during dialysis treatment to ensure optimal blood flow. If issues are diagnosed, intervention can be scheduled proactively to allow patients to maintain their dialysis schedule.
- Ocean Medical Center, 425 Jack Martin Boulevard, Brick, NJ 08724
Find a Physician
Looking for a physician in your area? By using our Physician Directory, you can search for a New Jersey physician by specialty, facility, town, and zip code right now.
For more information on any physician, call 1-800-DOCTORS or 1-800-560-9990.