Pediatric Care Center
It’s time for an ER that understands your child better.
Emergencies are stressful, especially for children. Your child’s ER experience doesn’t have to be. The Dorothy B. Hersh Pediatric Care Center at Ocean Medical Center is built to give you and your family the highest level of care and comfort the moment you arrive. From a specially designed floor plan with designated waiting areas, a calming atmosphere and the latest technology, when it comes to your child’s health, this is where you want to be.
The Pediatric Care Center is staffed with board certified, emergency trained pediatricians and certified pediatric nurses who treat newborns and kids through age 17. These experts have the experience necessary to provide the specialized care children require. Our Center is available seven days a week during the busiest hours, from 1:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m., complimenting the emergency services we provide to children and adults 24 hours a day.
Our new Pediatric Care Center:
- Is staffed by board-certified pediatricians from K. Hovnanian Children's Hospital at Jersey Shore University Medical Center and experienced pediatric nurses
- Provides seamless access to the Meridian Pediatric Network, with more than 100 pediatric subspecialists, for more serious injuries and illnesses
- Has a specially designed treatment area to better serve young patients
- Is conveniently located in Brick for families living in Ocean County
- Ocean Medical Center, 425 Jack Martin Boulevard, Brick, NJ 08724
Find a Physician
Looking for a physician in your area? By using our Physician Directory, you can search for a New Jersey physician by specialty, facility, town, and zip code right now.
For more information on any physician, call 1-800-DOCTORS or 1-800-560-9990.