Chest Pain Center
About Our Chest Pain Center
- Heart attacks are the leading cause of death in the United States.
- 600,000 people die annually of heart disease.
- More than five million Americans visit hospitals each year with chest pain.
Ocean University Medical Center’s Chest Pain Center offers aggressive and preventive treatment plans to patients with acute coronary syndromes. We ensure a consistency in our approach that involves a collaboration of specialties including physicians and health care professionals from our cardiology, radiology, laboratory, pharmacy, cardiac catheterization, nursing and emergency departments, as well as our Emergency Medical Services (EMS) personnel.
We are experts in:
- Integrating the emergency department with the local emergency medical system
- Assessing, diagnosing, and treating patients quickly
- Effectively treating patients with low risk for acute coronary syndrome and no assignable cause for their symptoms
- Ensuring our Chest Pain Center personnel are highly competent and trained
- Continually seeking to improve processes and procedures
- Supporting community educational programs that encourage prevention and symptom identification
One of the biggest advantages of Chest Pain Center accreditation is that physicians are able to expedite treatment during the critical early stages of a heart attack.
Find a Physician
Looking for a physician in your area? By using our Physician Directory, you can search for a New Jersey physician by specialty, facility, town, and zip code right now.
For more information on any physician, call 800-560-9990.
Ocean University Medical Center
425 Jack Martin Boulevard
Brick, NJ 08724
Hackensack Meridian Health Village
27 South Cooks Bridge Road
Jackson, NJ 08527
40 Bey Lea Road
Suite 203, Building C
Toms River, NJ 08753
To learn more about our Chest Pain Center, please call 732-785-8934.