Jersey Coast Vascular Institute
Back row: Rainier V Aquino, M.D., Scott R Cluley, M.D., Vikalp Jain, M.D., Vincent J Milazzo, M.D.; front row: Sung W Kwon, M.D., Frank J Sharp, M.D.
The Jersey Coast Vascular Institute at Ocean Medical Center provides a team of six board-certified, fellowship-trained vascular specialists who work together to provide the best possible treatments and outcomes for our patients.
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA)
- Carotid Artery Disease
- Chronic Wounds
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
- Mesenteric Ischemia (injury to small intestine caused by poor circulation)
- Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD)
- Renovascular Conditions
- Varicose Veins
Our surgeons believe high quality diagnostic testing is an important first step to the treatment of vascular disease. An on-site vascular lab allows patients to feel safe and comfortable while registered vascular technologists focus on providing the most accurate testing. After our surgeons determine the results of diagnostic testing, they work with each patient to develop a care plan based on the patient’s individual needs.
Our team believes in equipping patients with knowledge and empowering them to make informed decisions about prevention, early detection strategies, and available treatments. Many preventive options include basic lifestyle choices such as adopting a healthy diet and incorporating physical activity into your daily routine.
If lifestyle modifications and/or medications are not effective, surgical interventions may be necessary. Surgical and other treatments include:
- Standard surgical treatments
- Advanced minimally-invasive interventions, including:
- Trans-cervical Carotid Artery Revascularization (TCAR): Dramatically reduces the risk of stroke in patients with blocked arteries, the major blood vessels that deliver blood to the brain
- Fenestrated Endovascular Repair (FEVAR): Repairs complex abdominal aortic aneurysms (AAAs) while preserving blood flow to critical veins in the body
- Comprehensive management for dialysis patients including arteriovenous fistula creation and maintenance, and catheter placement.
To learn more about service offerings, making an appointment or insurance coverage, fill out the form or call 732-202-1500 and our team will be in contact with you shortly.