About our Outpatient Rehabilitation Audiology Program
Audiology focuses on diagnosing and treating hearing disorders in infants through the geriatric population. Audiologic rehabilitation services for adults focus on adjusting to hearing loss, making the best use of hearing aids, exploring assistive devices that might help, managing conversations, and taking charge of communication.
- Auditory brainstem response testing
- Newborn hearing screening follow-up
- Audiological baseline testing and complete evaluations
- Infant-pediatric audiometry
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Programmable/digital hearing aids
- Hearing aid supplies, repairs and service
- Auditory brainstem response (ABR) testing
- Evoked otoacoustic emissions (EOAE) testing
- Hearing aid selection and fitting
Find a Physician
Looking for a physician in your area? By using our Physician Directory, you can search for a New Jersey physician by specialty, facility, town, and zip code right now.
For more information on any physician, call 800-560-9990.
Hackensack Meridian Rehabilitation – Jackson
27 South Cooks Bridge Road
Jackson, NJ 08527
To learn more about the Audiology Program, call 732-987-6030.