About Our Physical Therapy Program
Physical therapy helps a person regain an appropriate level of function and fitness following illness or injury.Our team of physical therapists provides quality rehabilitative care for patients of all ages pre-operatively, post-operatively, and/or for conservative management of musculoskeletal injuries and conditions. Our skilled staff establishes personal goals for each patient, with a carefully planned and medically approved treatment program, and maintains an ongoing dialogue with the patient’s physician. We believe our one-on-one patient-therapist relationships are a major reason for our outstanding success.
Our services are tailored for those who are experiencing pain due to:
- Joint replacement or other surgery
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Muscle or joint sprains or strains
- Neurological conditions
- Sports injuries
- Work-related injuries
- Prosthetic/orthotic training
- Wound care
The following are specialty areas of physical therapy:
- Pelvic Floor Dysfunction/Urinary Incontinence Program can play an integral role in the multidisciplinary approach to the evaluation and treatment of pelvic floor dysfunction. Our services and treatments are based on the specific needs of each patient. We provide a conservative treatment approach in comfortable private treatment areas. .
- Aquatic Physical Therapy is offered at our Brick and Jackson locations. Aquatic therapy has been proven beneficial for arthritis, fibromyalgia, back disorders, or any disorder requiring a gentle weightless environment for therapeutic exercises.
- Lymphedema treatments are provided through the use of Complete Decongestive Therapy (CDT). The goals of CDT are to reduce swelling, reduce the risk of infection, promote healthy tissue, and educate patients and caregivers in the long-term management of lymphedema. CDT involves manual lymphatic drainage, compression bandaging, therapeutic exercise, and education. This is provided by a certified CDT therapist.
Find a Physician
Looking for a physician in your area? By using our Physician Directory, you can search for a New Jersey physician by specialty, facility, town, and zip code right now.
For more information on any physician, call 800-560-9990.
Hackensack Meridian Rehabilitation at Meridian Health Village at Jackson
27 South Cooks Bridge Road Jackson, NJ 08527
Hackensack Meridian Rehabilitation at Brick
1686 Route 88 Brick, NJ 08724
Hackensack Meridian Rehabilitation at Point Pleasant
801 Arnold Avenue Point Pleasant Beach, NJ 08742