Jersey Coast Vascular Institute
About Our Vascular Program
As part of Meridian CardioVascular Network the Vascular program at Ocean Medical Center provides access and expertise to patients with vascular disease. Our board-certified, fellowship-trained surgeons from Jersey Coast Vascular Institute are dedicated to treating a wide range of vascular diseases including:
• Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
They are also trained in treating chronic wounds at Ocean's Center for Wound Healing and provide comprehensive management for dialysis patients including arteriovenous fistula creation and maintenance, and catheter placement.
Together with an experienced team of medical professionals, our surgeons offer a comprehensive program which includes consultations, non-invasive testing, advanced minimally-invasive interventions and standard surgical treatments.
Our surgeons believe high quality diagnostic testing is an important first step to the treatment of vascular disease. An on-site vascular lab allows patients to feel safe and comfortable while registered vascular technologists focus on providing the most accurate testing. After our surgeons determine the results of diagnostic testing, they work with each patient to develop a care plan based on the patient’s individual needs.
Evaluation and Examination of the Arteries
• Carotid-areas of the neck the supply the brain with blood
• Artery circulation in the upper and lower extremities
• Artery circulation of the kidneys
• Abdominal aorta, aortic aneurysm, and iliac arteries
• Patency of upper and lower extremity bypass grafts
• Endovascular testing including abdominal aortic aneurysms
Evaluation and Examination of the Veins
• Blood clots and venous reflux
• Size and patency of superficial veins in the upper and lower extremities
• Status of dialysis access grafts
We now accept insurance payors consistent with those accepted by Meridian Health, including Aetna, Cigna, Horizon NJ Health, Qualcare and many others. If you have a specific question about insurance, please call 732-202-1500.
- Ocean Medical Center, 425 Jack Martin Boulevard, Brick, NJ 08724
- 27 South Cooks Bridge Road, Suite 211, Jackson, NJ 08527
- 40 Bey Lea Road, Suite 203, Building C Toms River, NJ 08753