About Our Orthopedics & Joint Replacement Services
Joint Replacement Program
The Center for Total Joint & Spine Care at Ocean is home to a team of experts that can take you through your joint replacement surgery. With access to the latest technology and skilled in minimally invasive knee replacement, partial knee replacement, hip resurfacing and total hip replacement, our Joint Replacement team can get you back to doing the things you love!
Experts in Joint Replacement
The Joint Replacement Program offers a multi-disciplinary team of orthopedic surgeons, pain specialists, and specially trained and experienced registered nurses and therapists who provide both surgical and non-surgical treatment options in joint care. We make every attempt to try non-surgical treatment options before considering surgery. However, when a surgical procedure becomes the right choice, our physicians have the ability to replace all major joints, including the hips, knees, and shoulders. Many of our physicians are fellowship trained in subspecialties including hand, spine, sports medicine, and joint replacement.
Choose the Center for Joint & Spine Care at Ocean:
Our team of physicians, nurses, therapists, and support staff are part of a center that has performed thousands of joint replacement surgeries.
- A skilled and expert team of surgeons
- Advanced laparoscopic operating rooms
Rehabilitation: The Full Continuum of Care
- Inpatient rehabilitation begins during your stay at an Orthopedic gym on the floor
- Outpatient rehabilitation is available at a number of Ocean and Monmouth county locations
- Home Rehabilitation is available through Meridian At Home
- Ongoing programs are available through Meridian Fitness & Wellness
- Spacious rooms
- Dedicated joint program coordinator
- Magnet recognized nursing staff
- Nationally certified nurses
- Advanced equipment and facilities
Preparing for Joint Replacement Surgery?
Learn more about our pre-operative class
Orthopedic Care Locations
- Ocean Medical Center, 425 Jack Martin Boulevard, Brick, NJ 08724
Find a Physician
Looking for a physician in your area? By using our Physician Directory, you can search for a New Jersey physician by specialty, facility, town, and zip code right now.
For more information on any physician, call 1-800-DOCTORS or 1-800-560-9990.